Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Men are Sick and another teaching session for my daughter

Hello everyone, howdy? My daughter and I just finished our lesson for today. We focused on her counting and familiarized herself with each number. She knows how to count but if you ask her a certain number with two digits, she find it hard to identify them. She learned a lot today but we still have to go with it over and over again to master it.
Sometimes I forgot that I am teaching a 5 year old and I am being so hard on her. I salute all the teachers who patiently teaches children, it takes a lot of passion to be a good teacher. I don't think I could do it as a profession as I don't have much patience.
On the other note, I mentioned yesterday that both hubby and son are sick. I wasn't able to sleep good last night because my son was pretty much affected with his cold. After eating breakfast today, they both went back to bed and when they woke up, they both feel a little better.
These shots were taken yesterday when we visited my father-in-law. Every time these three are sitting together, I always took pictures of them so that when my son grow up, he would see how close the three of them were.
Thank you all so much once again for always dropping by and for leaving your valuable comments.

18 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, I'm glad your men are feeling better. Your daughter is doing great with her numbers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see those photo, it's really a nice memories for your sone when he grow up, your doing is doing very well on her lesson good on her for studying hard. Always loveto visit here, I feel the prescence of my family reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're doing a great job mommy rose! and for ryle, i'll give you an excellent grade!
    good to hear your men are now ok.. so, take a little rest now, bawal magkasakit ang mga mommies..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back now too :)

    It's nice to see you had such a good visit! You got some great pics! I hope your boys are feeling good as new tomorrow!

    --Jodi
    http://jodibee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the FMBT comment, i'm now following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my....Rye is getting better each day...me too sis...nalilimutan ko rin minsan na Akesha is only 4 and I'm hard on her....kaya ala akong passion na maging titser...baka first day ko sesanti na ako...lol!

    ang cute tingnan tong 3...cute ni EJ....:)

    btw, just realized...mga FIL natin have the same thing in common...they always wear white shirts...have you noticed? hehehhe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of the three boys. You will always be happy you have them. Your daughter is doing great. Don't forget she is little and needs a lot of play time. Some good fresh air and interaction with other children is also important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Thanks for following me at Style Ingenuity! Your family is beautiful! I am your newest follower as well!

    - Shelli @ www.styleingenuity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mami Rose... three generation of men ....heheheh... dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad they're feeling better,Ate Rose-halatang-halata na palaging huli sa balita.Pasencya na po...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great blog!!! I'm your newest follower and I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a saint. I couldn't teach my kids a thing. None of us have the patience for it! Following you back from FMBT.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's for Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahha pareho tayo Rose, kaya nga di ako kumuha ng teaching waaaaaaaaa...

    hehe type ko talaga yang picture ng tatlo...past, present and future gwapings hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, magkadikit talaga ang bituka ni John at EJ. Sabay silang nagkasakit at sabay din silang gumaling. Nakakatuwa naman ang photos nang three generations nang Cottrills- ang FIL mo, si John at si EJ. Parang silang pinagbiyak na bunga na hinati sa tatlo, lol. Konting tiyaga lang sa pagtuturo kay Rylie dahil yan ang pinaka importanteng aspeto nang kanyang pagaaral- ang unang aralin mula sa kanyang ina. Ito ang magiging pundasyon nang kanyang pagaaral. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi chubs...hope they have recovered.. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know how you feel both my boys are only just recovering from chicken pox, I'm stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following you back from Follow Me back Tuesday! Thanks for the follow!

    Have a great week!

    Sandy
    http://suddenlysandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sometimes i'm feeling impatient with my 2 studes here. kz naman i can't afford a tutor,lol! cute rylie:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis