Saturday, December 15, 2012

Miniature Bottles

My son found two very small bottles in the woods during our trek so I washed them and put some colorful sand.  The bottle on the  right end  is from my daughter's vacation Bible school, next to it is the invitation that we received  from her classmate and the tall one was the  souvenir I got from  a friend who visited Mexico during their  vacation this year.  It got broken but I did not throw it because I like its  design.  
8o0kb66p32hb0zh1ipx1vtuposahpfbj

Pink SaturdayABC WednesdayShadow ShotsMellow Yellow Blue MondayRuby TuesdayMandarin Orange
Link  with me every Friday through ColoConnection.  You can post any color that you like.  Just click the badge below  to link up. 
Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Were those "I love you"s VALENTINES?

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a brilliant idea mommy. I love crafting with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I used to own mini bottles like yours back in the Philippines.. Ang cute kase nila at maganda ding decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to make those for souvenirs. You made them so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magandang hobby yan. Yes okay din decor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bottle collections you have Sis Rose :-) I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection, Rose! Napansin ko rin yong card na may nakalagay "For My Husband." Ang sweet lang :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty collection of bottles, can add color to any home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very cretive way of recycling bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it also makes a good giveaway for parties and events.. nice little things

    ReplyDelete
  11. VISITING México is a fun thing to do! Kate, ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kids don't really want flashy toys that will be forgotten - they really want to use their imaginations to make things of beauty. And wherever possible, working with their mom in crafting colorful items. The artwork is beautiful, the display lovely. Great activities lead to real treasures...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found treasures and great colors.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reminds me of Betsy Tacy and Tibs sand store.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to collect mini bottles they are so cute! I got your Christmas card Mommy Rose thank you very much! Merry Christmas to your family too and stay warm and safe! ^_^

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always enjoyed when my children made bottles with colored sand.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis