Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snow Tube


The temperature is slightly changing for the past two days. You can feel the fall weather already in the mid afternoon. Oh boy, how I wish that it would stay summer time like this because I am dreading cold weather lol. I was browsing for some photos this afternoon and found this one where me and the kids had so much fun sled riding. Maybe this year, we could try to ride a snow tube because you can buy an inflatable snow tubes for the kids to ride. It would be fun if they can ride by themselves hehehe. New Adventure, new fun!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going to say you already had snow! I am not looking forward to winter and I'm glad the weather is still nice and warm here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis