Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reward for my spare time

I received this reward last year from the points that I earned answering surveys from Lightspeed Panel. It is a Cabela's Deluxe Camp Furniture, a Quad Stool, four-leg design for quick deployment and ultra-compact carrying. The seat is 13" x 13", 14" tall. I thought that I will never get it because we're overseas. Thank you Lightspeed for making this possible. See, its good to get something out of your spare time. My son love it, he isn't letting her sister use it.
You can bring some of the comforts of home to camp with this outdoor furniture. The quick-and-easy quad stool will hold up to years of outdoor use. It boast the same compact folding designs that open and close in seconds for quick setup and breakdown. Comes with carry bag with shoulder strap.
Lightspeed Consumer Panel is a survey site that gives you so many options to choose from with your rewards. By taking the time to participate in their surveys, we have the power to let companies know exactly what we think. This helps us, consumers, develop and improve products and services offered. Come and check it out today at lightspeed.com and start earning points.

11 comments:

  1. hi nice blog hope you can visit mine too. Take care and God Bless.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect to bring during out doors,love it Rose!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats bakla, wow you are lucky, ang ganda kaya niyan dalhan kahit saan. Ang cute pa ni EJ seating on the stool. Claiming his teritory heheheheh not sharing his property hehhe parang Jake everytime me and Justine seat on the rocking chair he always there to seat with us and grab justine away.

    Ang galing mo naman bakla, marunong talga sa buhay. bow ako sayo baklang maganda at mautak pa. kisses sa mga chubskulit mo and to ya badingding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wohooo! congrats sis....you deserve it....:) you are still doing the survey thing? buti kapa you have enough time to do that stuff....

    sowe manang ko, now lang ako nakadalaw dito...super busy kasi ang life nang lola mo....pero ngayon, I have plenty of time...tapos na kasi ang midterm....yehey!...ehheehe

    hope to chat with you bukas....miss you a lot....red tide mo pala....hehehe.....

    sige sis....will blog hop a lil bit...bukas ko na bbsitahin yung iba.....

    good night....mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dhemz, wala na akong time magsurvey lol.. Nung andun pa ako nyan sa WV, nung dumating ako dito naadik na ang lola mo sa blogging.. Saka di naman qualified yung demographic dito so wala na..

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can take it anywhere, to the park, to the party, ang galing noh

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little one you have! He looks like he loves that quad stool :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    (I found you through another...so glad that I did :o) I read that you are from Bicol? My mom's family are from there...more specifically from Sorsogon. Are you familiar with Sorsogon?)

    I wish that I could speak Tagalog or my mom's dialect, but growing up when I did, it seemed that it was stressed to speak English... My dad was in the U.S. AirForce and we left Clark AFB when I was 3yrs old.

    Please stop by any time. And if you do, please leave a comment so that I know that you were there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i've voted for your daughter's smile :) Good luck.

    by the way, do check out my other blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chusbkulit! I've voted for your daughter...She's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's cute and very useful too! Congrats to you, Rose!

    I have a tag for you pala.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, Jillian ... you have a vote from me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis