Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Morning Glory

 Our neighbor has a lot of morning glories in their garden.  I like this pink colors.
 And here's my baby who brings me  Glory all-day long.

Link  with me every Friday through ColoConnection.  You can post any color that you like.  Just click the badge below  to link up.
Pink Saturday


  1. Hello Rose
    Nice pictures you show.
    Wish you a good weekend :)
    Hanne Bente

  2. Pretty flowers and sweet daughter! From Color connection!

  3. A beautiful, pretty little lady that would bring pleasure to anyone.

  4. Love morning glories! I remember them from my childhood! Beautiful! and your little girl!!!

  5. Rose, pretty name and pretty pinks My favorite colors. Thanks for visiting morningdewdrops. Very busy week; just now able to visit blogs. MorningDewdrops is having a special event starting Oct 1. Blessings Terri


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.