Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Almost Gone.. thanks God!

I am glad that my son's black eye is almost gone. We went to church today and everyone is looking at him like we beat him to death lol (just kidding). I thank the Lord God for taking care of my son's eye!


  1. Glad it's getting better. :) Happy Mother's Day!!

  2. uy, napano yung eye nya? di bale, kahit na may black eye, pogi pa rin!

  3. thank goodness his eye is better now :-), glad to learn that, Rose!

  4. Hi Les, nauntog sa end table ayun nag ka black eye hehehe.. thanks!

  5. Happy to hear that he's black eyes are better now..


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.