Sunday, July 13, 2008

my JoB

My part time job here is awesome! I only work like 16-20 hours a week and it's a stress free job. The only thing I don't like is that there's nothing much to do. I guess I got used to my job in the Philippines where the only break is when you go to the restroom. Student's, teachers, employees, and outside guests were frequently in our office everyday.

But I have to say that my pay in here is more than doubled of what I had with my former job as an office secretary in school. Pretty cool ha! I think I just got lucky hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. korek, iba iba man mads kaya oks lng an,,,sako ngani doubled work ko sa pinas but single pay lng ,,,so ok lng at least bako boring,,diba,,!?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis