Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Saving Tips

If you are a stay-at-home-mom like me, I am sure that you are always in the look out for ways on how you can save on things that you need for your home and family.  It's one of the many reasons why I love blogging because I get to discover   websites where you can find great deals  through the blogs that I visit.  I recently found the Valpak, a website where you can find   Saving Tips on  tires, dining out, carpet care, using online coupons, and more.  I love the ideas  and tips that you can find in the said blog.  

I have been browsing  for deals on our  upcoming trip this summer.  We haven't purchase our plane tickets and hotel reservations yet.  Hubby found a great price for   airfare last week but the  available dates  does not coincide with the  vacation date that  we have planned.  I hope that we can still find a good deal  so we can save money  for our trip.

Traveling with children can be a bit challenging  but if you will plan ahead, it could save you time and money.  I have been  reviewing some products that we will need for our upcoming  trip like sun screen,  beach outfit for my kids, and other stuff that we need.  I save   a big amount by offering some companies  my honest review and I get to keep their products.

Another thing to keep in mind when traveling with kids is to make sure that you have something that they could munch  on during the flight so they won't get hungry.  You should also bring some  coloring books or a small game that they can play to avoid boredom.

Please  add your savings tips on the comment section.

18 comments:

  1. Try to check on the travel sites which offers comparison to each airline. You can immediately spot the cheapest one. I also suggest to plan ahead as it is cheaper if you book months ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Valpak as I am receiving coupons from them every month :-) hope that you can find a great deal Sis and have a wonderful trip ahead for the family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the saving tips.:) I love finding new ways to save all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! For some reason, I have devised a way to make traveling cheaper even with a kid in tow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so true. well i'm not good at planning ahead especially when it involves financial matter. we could've saved money from buying tickets if we bought it months ahead but we didn't, we bought our plane ticket for PI 3 days before our flight so it was a bit expensive. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traveling for me, is not fun without the kids so I am always on the lookout for good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, they're big already and I think traveling is not as difficult as when they're babies... and yes, planning ahead let's get good deals.

    Warm hugs to your burritos Rose.. dropping by here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish we have couponing activities here in Dubai. That's why I love being in the US because I get to enjoy savings with coupons. I'll check Valpak site and see if they can accommodate international shoppers. :)

    Ria C

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree traveling with kids can be fun and stressful sometimes. So we do as much traveling as we can before our baby arrived. Coz having a little one is a life's changing. I would love to visit this site who offers discount or coupon I mean who doesnt love bargain right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you sis, I've been using coupons,voucher and valpak I received in our mailbox every week if i'm right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good travel tips. The problem is I have nothing to save. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. kids get bored easily, that I know personally and the things you suggested here sure helps a lot! :) Have a happy trip wherever you plan to go next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use hotwire and groupon for those kind of deals but that sounds good too. I might try browing some to and compare it to other coupons sites.

    ReplyDelete
  14. discounts and freebies are a delight for all of us, moms. we always want great savings.
    good luck on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  15. indeed, traveling with kids are pretty tough sometimes. i usually travel with my 2 kids alone if we go Phils, K usually follows due to work obligations (but sometimes he come along)...i always make sure i am ready on plane with kids in tow. when cj was still living in Philippines, i and Isabelle traveled a total of 12 flights, started when she turned 4 months to 1 year. now, since CJ's with us already....we do once or twice a year, thanks God. love discount site, is it worldwide? i am using groupon, ensogo and coucafe here in Thailand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel excited for you and the kids, Rose. You deserve this trip for being such a wonderful homemaker. As to the saving tips, I am not very good at giving one. I have no personal savings myself. LOL! I'm going to die a pauper. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. planning ahead is definitely a wise advice. and to keep them occupied it is best to take some pens and books or drawing books too

    ReplyDelete
  18. Valpac is great!! I love when it comes in the mail--I end up using a couple of the coupons every time!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis