Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Meet Up

Here's the first time Champ meet big ol Fat Boy, my sister-in-law's Burmese mountain dog. He was so scared at first but when he found uot that Fat Boy was harmless, he was okay. We love Fat Boy, he is a very good dog.


  1. Stopping by from FF. I'm your newest follower! Hope you will stop by and check out my blog.

  2. I'm here from FF and your newest follower! :) I'd love it if you'd come visit/follow me at!

    Have a great day!

  3. Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in following mine, I would be more than happy to follow yours back.

  4. love the style of your blog, found you on friday follow, follow back!
    can't wait to read MORE!!

  5. Visiting and following from Friday Follow. LOL. What cute names for the doggies.

    Wishing you a grand weekend and happy escapes!

    ~ Lynn

  6. Following and visiting you from Friday Follow! Hope you visit us back and return the favor! Thank you!

    Stop by and enter a giveaway for Rachael Ray Bakeware:


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.