Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pain Medication

We visited my FIL the other day and he is getting anxious of his next visit to the doctor.  He was thinking of bailing out but  we told him that he sould go so that  the doctor could address  whatever is bothering him physically.   He just don't like to go though the examination they did to him the last time he visited.  Anyhow, my husband  sprayed   his shingle before we left  as  it was bothering him again.

Glad that there are  stores  that sells medication even without prescription from the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Your FIL and my father are the same. They don't like to see their doctors.. nyahaha.. ang problema, kailangan ng papa ko na pumunta kasi walang magbibigay sa kanya ng gamot if walang prescription.. so, wala syang magagawa kundi ang magpakita sa doctor nya.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis