Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wowza Media Server

My husband told me that every Thursday they have a meeting at work.  It's the way for the the higher management to  check on the  employees and see how things are going which I think is really good.  Sometimes, their meeting includes the one in other country so they get to see other  employees there via video conference.  I am sure that  they have a powerful media server as they are a growing company   and their company operation is still expanding.  My husband likes his current job, however, he is still looking for some possible job opportunities that  would be better than the one he currently have.  The good thing about the company is that they  encourage all the employees to apply for the  higher position when they are qualified, so advancing is not a problem.  

On the other note, a lot of companies nowadays are equipped with the high technology system in order to have a faster and better communication with their  business contacts.  If your company is in need of a good media server provider, check out the Wowza company as they provide the most reliable one.  You can find out more details about their products and services by visiting the useful links I have provided above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.

AddThis