Sunday, September 2, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Captivate


I love this Samsung Galaxy Captivate that my husband got for me.  It has so many cool features that I can use.  The most important thing of having this phone is the internet connection because I work online and I can check my tasks when I am away  from home.   My daughter is very fond of this phone  and she knows more about it than me lol.

The only downside that I don't like about this phone is the fact that it's battery  doesn't last very long.  Even if it's fully charge and you use it  for about  15 minutes,  it drains easily.  I think that it is important to get a portable usb charger batteries so that I can  just plug in the hard drive  to charge it.  For now, I can still  handle it but when it gets worse,  I'd probably forced to get me one.

2 comments:

  1. I am electronically challenged and hardly know how to use my ancient phone. I can't imagine trying to learn how to use the one you have. I am surprised the battery doesn't last very long. That sure doesn't seem very effective or efficient.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids of today really know more about gadgets than parents. sad that the battery drains easily.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis