Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Ultimate Showdown of Puppies vs. Babies

Okay, have you heard about the Puppies vs. Babies online contest?  Me and my  kids  were glued in watching all the videos  at Animal Planet  website where the contest is being hosted.  If you have to choose between Puppies vs. Babies,  which do you think is the cutest?  We have a family pet and two children and they both bring joy to our lives but I would definitely  vote for  kids no matter how cute a pet is, our kids will always be the number one.  So for this contest, I chose to vote on the kids, I let my kiddos picked which one to vote and our vote goes to Noelle.  She is just  so cute and adorable.  I just wish that they have a short clip of video  to show every participants.

 If you have some spare time, please  visit the site and cast your vote to  any of the contestant that you like.   If I could have known this contest, I  could have joined our Jack Russel Terrier  hehehe.  Here's some  photos of our  fur babies.  They miss Chelsea, our Pomeranian dog that we   gave away to a friend.  She is a very loving do but she love to run away so we let her go.   If you can vote, who would you choose, would you mind  sharing it through your comment here?  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Of course babies are cuter than puppies. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.