Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Marilyn Monroe

Who wouldn't know  one of the most famous and  beautiful woman in the world, Marilyn Monroe?  Even  young generations  adore her beauty.  If you are one of  the million fans of this  beautiful lady, you would want to visit the Marilyn Monroe quotes site.  You would also  have a chance to get to know more because  there is a biography written about her on that site.  It is just sad that her life did not last very long because of overdose.  Life is really unpredictable but at least  she  got famous before she  passed away.  Oh, I learned one thing when I visited this site, MM and I shared the same birthday month yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.