Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snow Tube


The temperature is slightly changing for the past two days. You can feel the fall weather already in the mid afternoon. Oh boy, how I wish that it would stay summer time like this because I am dreading cold weather lol. I was browsing for some photos this afternoon and found this one where me and the kids had so much fun sled riding. Maybe this year, we could try to ride a snow tube because you can buy an inflatable snow tubes for the kids to ride. It would be fun if they can ride by themselves hehehe. New Adventure, new fun!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going to say you already had snow! I am not looking forward to winter and I'm glad the weather is still nice and warm here. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.

AddThis