Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Passion Profiles



Cooking is not really my passion when I was still single but when I got married, I learned how to appreciate the beauty of it. I posted on my Spice Up Your Life blog the dish that I created last night. My husband was in the mood for some beef so I used my creativity in cooking. I am not really good in cooking and sometimes the recipes that I have found online isn't as appetizing to me. So what I do is to create my own depending on what is available in my kitchen. Last night was one of them, I created a Sizzling Beef and I am glad that my husband loved it. The preparation the menu I mentioned took only 35 minutes so it was quick and easy. You may check out the menu I created by visiting my above mentioned blog.

Haagen-Dazs is bringing out the Passion Profiles online where you can watch some of the Canadian's high profiled personalities. Passion Profiles is a talk show that caters the innovative way of showcasing some Canada's finest Chefs, Designers, and Musicians. The host for this entertaining show will be the ET Canada's Cheryl Hickey. with her passion in entertainment, she would be able to take the viewers a new height of entertainment through interviewing different Canadian personalities. Tune in on July 28 as the Food Network's TV starts Anna and Michael Olsen will be on the show. So don't forget to check out this authentic online series that would bring entertainment to viewers.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, cooking is a passion that you will love to enjoy because it is satisfying. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.

AddThis