Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Flying Seagulls

Here are some more of the photos I took when I saw the flock of seaguls in front of the parking area. Enjoy them!


  1. wow, di pa ako nakita nyan.
    by the way, sis, got an award for you, see you.

    His Unfailing Love

  2. Wow, that's a lot of birds! Happy Weekend, thanks for following!

  3. Yes, there's a symbolism in a flying sea gull. It symbolizes man's attempt to reach different horizons in life. Yung makalipad nag mataas at malayo. Very exhilarating ang experience na yun. I hope maibalik na agad yung internet at phone connections nyo. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

  4. I can imagine how it is to see it with my own eyes. I am sure it would be a marvel.

    Just dropping by

    Take care.

  5. Hi baklitang maganda na tulad ko, just visiting in your humble abode. hows your internet bading? have a happy weekend!

  6. Because you are a star Rose, and you like the art, please have a look here STAR!

  7. Im here also bading nakikipindot. hehe


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.