My husband gave me this Dell laptop when we first met almost 7 years ago. When we relocated here, it got damaged and some of the keys in the keyboard aren't working anymore. The sad part is, the moving company never process our claim. I am kinda sad and at the same time upset because this is very sentimental to me and it got ruined. Oh well, I can't complain too much. This laptop was the one that kept our communication when I was still in the Philippines waiting for my papers to get done. I'll probably keep it this forever as a lasting remembrance of our journey.
Friday, December 4, 2009
As I've mentioned before, our kids loves mango juice so much especially my dear daughter. She can't pass a day without drinking her favorite juice. These were taken last Sunday after we came from church.
The opposite of smiley hehehe. Rylie tried to frown.
Imitating the smiley hehehe.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast!
My Thursday Thirteen this week will be my Thanksgiving gratitude.
- I thank God that He gave me an opportunity to live in the land of the free and home of the brave.
- That He gave me a loving husband and two adorable kids.
- That despite of financial crisis, we were able to pay off our car loan and 3 credit cards this year.
- Thank you to all the new people that I met online thru blog and that includes YOU!
- I am grateful that my husband's tour here is almost over (we only have 5 days left), we will be flying back to the States on Tuesday.
- I am grateful that my children were not affected by the H1n1.
- Thank you to all the followers and subscribers of this blog, if you haven't yet, please do and I will do the same, thanks in advance.
- Thanks to all who casted votes for my daughter, for making her win the Smile contest last month.
- I am grateful that we have accomplished so much packing and cleaning today.
- I am grateful for some criticism that I have received, though that I had the chance to evaluate myself and straightened what I did wrong.
- Thank you Lord for all the blessings and guidance.
- I thank God that my mother is doing good with her health now, and lastly
- Thank you for always visiting.