You might be wondering why I am addicted to joining meme this month. To tell you the truth, I am enjoying the fact that I can travel the world through other people's blog especially those who always post photos and details about it on their blog. The new one that I joined in this week is the Thursday Thirteen. A meme that calls for 13 things that's in your mind. You can write whatever you have in mind at the moment.
For my first entry, I would like to give thanks to the Lord God;
- That my mother was healed through His power;
- That we are slowly moving on with our loss to my late brother;
- That we have food everyday;
- That no matter what problem comes our way, my husband and I choose not to argue about it;
- That my family was spared from the strong typhoon that hit Philippines (Still praying for those who are badly affected);
- That my children are healthy;
- That I learned blogging and meet good friends around the world;
- That my husband's tour in Korea is almost over;
- That we are going back to our home in 34 days;
- That we were given a chance to visit my family in the Philippines twice;
- That I have such a loving, understanding, and supportive husband;
- That through the help of the Navy, our travel expenses going to the Philippines when my brother died was paid for by the government; and lastly
- For providing us all our needs everyday, for giving us good friends and neighbors.
Thanks to the Alba Family for the hand-me-down clothing for my son.