Thursday, July 31, 2014

Choke Hold

Seeing the news about the guy  who died  because of the choke hold that the police have applied when he   resisted arrest scares me.  I have a lot of respect for the police because  they put their lives on the line  to protect  the people they serve.  Sometimes, accident like this happen.  I think that if the guy  have listened and did not resist the arrest, he could have still alive.  The police on the other hand,   should have listened when the guy was saying that he couldn't breath.

On the lighter note, let me share these random photos that I took  when we were at Oxcean City  a couple of weeks ago.
It's amazing  to see people are swimming already as early as 7  o'clock down there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis