Friday, April 24, 2009

The Place we Called Home

When I first moved in the States, my husband and I lived for over a year at my father-in-law's house. We lived there for the main reason of helping him recuperate from my mother-in-law's death. My husband siblings were very happy because Dad went back to his healthy lifestyle again. With that progress, my husband and I decided to buy our own home. Finding a home is very difficult, you have to have a good real agent that knows the area quite well and a reputable realtor. Thanks God, He provided us with a very helpful real agent who helped us through out the process. The picture below was taken two years ago at the back of our house in West Virginia. Oh I miss our home so badly, can't wait till we go back there in December.

1 comment:

  1. pwede magbakasyon sa WV?
    hehe..pag darakula na mga akos ta..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis