Thursday, April 30, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
* 1 large cucumber, sliced into thin strips
* 1.5 cups bean sprouts, parboiled and squeezed of excess water
* 1.5 cups spinach, parboiled and squeezed of excess water (3/4 lb before cooking)
* 2 carrots, julienned
* 4 shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated if dried and then sliced
* 1 zucchini, sliced into thin strips
* 1/2 lb meat (optional, both and cooked ground meat work well)
* Fried egg as a topping (optional)
* 2 Tbsp sesame oil
* Sesame seeds
Preparation: 1. Cook rice in rice cooker or on the stove.
2. Give cucumber strips a saltwater bath for 20 minutes and then drain.
3. Season spinach with 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp salt, and a dash of sesame seeds.
4. Season bean sprouts with 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp salt, and a dash of sesame seeds.
5. Sauté carrots with a dash of salt.
6. Sauté mushrooms with a dash of salt.
7. Sauté zucchini with a dash of salt.
8. Place cooked rice in large bowl and arrange vegetables on top.
9. If desired, beef or egg can be placed in the center.
10. Serve each with small bowls of red pepper paste (kochujang) and sesame oil.
11. To eat, add a small amount of oil and desired amount of red pepper paste to your bowl and mix everything together with a spoon.
So here you go Ate Cecille, enjoy.. Don't forget to leave me some okay lol..