Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Like a Woman

Jamie O'Neal - Like A Woman I found this website that plays all the country music. I love this one that portrays about being a woman, so to all of you out there, please take some time to watch this music video, its pretty good. I am sure you will like it...


  1. hi kabayan! ngayon lang ulet nakabalik! magandang araw po!

  2. Musta na kabayan...pasyal pasyal lang sa bahay mo at nakisoundtrip...

    Have a nice Day..


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.