Friends Around the World, Join Us!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

dining out

We dined out to Turtle Cove Resto the other night because my husband wants to eat bibimbap again.. He's getting addicted to it lol.. I did not take a snap about it though but I did with our children's meal, asian buffet..
My daughter also munched in this salad..

It's fun to dine ou once in a while, it gives me break from cooking in the kitchen too lol... Although I love cooking because my daughter is very interested with it and always helping me.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good, I'm so hungry!
    Getting ready to go grocery shopping.


I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

About Me

My photo

A work-at-home-mom (WAHM) with  two  lovely kids and a loving husband.  Passionate in writing about  family, product reviews, and  other related articles.  A Mom, a Wife,  a Blogger/Writer, rolled into one.