Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Capturing Momentos

We took these photos when we went out for a dinner, I let my son fed himself and he was so proud. I always feed them because I don't like mess especially when we are outside eating. Hubby told me to let them try so they would learn, and I'm glad I did.
Here he is feeding himself. He actually did good, more than I anticipated lol..After he ate, he went all over the place inside the resto, good thing we're the only customer there There you go friends. My little man's happy face... Hae a blessed day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Mommy Rose..catching up here. We got sicked after our trip from Vegas last Christmas..huhuhu..

    hAPPY nEW Year hot Momma.. your 2kids are really adorable and so cute.. sarap pisilin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, you went to Vegas yohooooo... Naoverfatigue ka siguro hehehe..

    Thank you Hot Umma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family...Hope your family has a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. was here today...happy new year to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute and pudgy. I miss Logan when he was that age.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis