Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Movado

My husband is very fond of  Movado Watches . He has one in our display cabinet that he bought two years a go but he never did wear it. I asked him why he is not using it, he told me that it is one of his precious collection. So I think for our wedding anniversary, I will get him another Movado watch that he could use or add in his collections. Now is the right time to buy luxury watches on their site because they have end of the summer sale and hundreds of prices are reduced. And they have a great offer of shipping it for free if you are ordering from United States through FedEx. I have learned that my husband's favorite watch has its own meaning. Movado means always in motion. It has lived up to it's name since its founding in 1881. They are dedicated to producing superior quality timepieces in a classic and timeless style. Movado has more than accomplished its goal. A Movado watch is a symbol of elegance and distinction. The movado watches collection includes some of the most famous timepieces ever made, and it continues to adorn the rich and famous. Movado has a long history as an award winning and visionary watchmaker. One need only gaze upon the distinctive and renowned Movado styles to appreciate the company's hegemony in the world of high fashion watches. With soft, graceful and elegant lines, Movado timepieces evoke purity of design and quality Swiss craftsmanship.  Here is the picture of my husband's  Movado watch .

4 comments:

  1. hi rose, this is a good post huh ;)
    ang temp ko is originally 2-column ng Rounds. I got the 3-column Rounds sa http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com
    then hanapin u lang ang "3 column templates" sa sidebar nya. my codes syang ibibigay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip marly, I'll take a look on it!

    Thanks for the compliment ate weng.

    God bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice!! Movado watches are really looking nice... I found at The Watchery huge collection of this stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis