Tuesday, July 15, 2008

creepy prank call

I was on my innermost concentration this morning, trying to finish the 3Ps opps when our phone startled me. I picked it up and answered "Hello, good morning!" The voice on the other line murmured/whispered something but I couldn't understand what he was saying. It gave me chill on my nerve. I said hello again and he said something and laughed in his creepy voice and said "yo bo se yo" a Korean way of answering the phone, and then he laughed again and hang up on me. I'm so pissed and terrified.. So when I got done posting the job, I called my husband and asked him if he's the one who tried to scare me, thinking that he was just kidding me but he said that he didn't. PRANK calls really is a bad habit....

2 comments:

  1. d same experience....
    i never understand what she saying she speaks faster (German)..hehehehe
    and i said sorry i dont understand you,,,
    she asked me again is this from London " "english"....bwhahahahahahahhaahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some people na walang magawa sa buhay. I dont have that experience,but sometime I/we got a call that the other line only listening us,( disturbing and irritating). That's why we do not answer our landline phone so often nowadays. If our friends call us and cannot reach us thru landline they would call us to our cell directly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so leave me a line or two and I will follow your trail and comment back.

AddThis